Our precious babies are now 11 months and their birthday is RIGHT around the corner...CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! This has been an amazing year, that has both tested us and fulfilled us in ways we just could have never imagined. This time of year is so reminscant for me....remembering back to last year this time and I literally could barely walk my stomach was SO HUGE!!!!!! The babies are just doing OUTSTANDING and we just could not be more, more thankful for them!! They brighten each of our days in their own special way and have seriously melted our hearts. Their bothers ADORE them and our family has just melded together in ways I never knew we could...and it is constantly evolving. So...a bit on each!
KJ - So you heard the GOOD NEWS!! He is now crawling more and more. He is also incredibly verbal for his age (thank goodness...a delay in one area is enough!). He says mama, mum mum (snack food), ball, uh-oh, bubble, more, na-na (for no). He loves to shake his head "no, no, no, no". He also is a truck and tractor fan, full with sound effects...brrrrrrr. He also loves to play with balls. He has separation anxiety and is always on the look out for MAMA!!
KK - This girl is just about as delightful as they come and stands up to her brothers well. She loves crawling around and exploring and just isn't too interested in toys, per say. She prefers phones, purses, emptying diaper baskets, etc. She also LOVES MUSIC! This girl would dance all day and if you sing to her, she will jig along to the tune. She kicks her sweet little legs and clap, clap, claps her hands. She will even make music with her drum and shakers to dance to. Pure delight, this one!! She loves to wave and says fewer words than KJ, but will say "bye-bye", "ball", "mama" "dada" and "uh-oh". This girl is head over heels for her daddy, and that is just the way he likes it!
Two together!
The babies are getting GREAT with their finger foods...eating pasta, sweet potatoes, all kinds of fruits, shredded cheese, and cooked carrots. They also still take 2 naps a day, about 1 hour each, although think we will try to transition down to one nap soon.
They love story time...here we are with some of our friends who just flew in from NYC for a few days.
And, THE POOL...the babies are BIG FANS!!! Love it and I am so excited I was cleared this week to get in with them!! So far I have had to be on the sidelines taking photos! :)
Our precious babies, God has been so good to us!! When I stop and reflect on what we have been given, I get incredibly emotional because I just cannot even imagine our lives without you. I know I have said this, but will say it again, you totally and fully complete our family and we all love you whole heartedly. You are such amazing gifts to us!!
Lots and lots of love!!
Mommy, Daddy, Colty, and Cade-o