Sorry to be so light on blog posts these last couple weeks! Sick season has hit us hard and heavy and the only one of us to not be sick has been Colt!! (And, I pray that acknowledging this doesn't mean he is next!) Being sick and having sick little ones to care for makes me VERY THANKFUL for health during this week of Thanksgiving!! Kevin and I both had the stomach flu (or food poisoning as none of the kids got it), Cade had pnemonia and ended up in the urgent clinic, very close to hospitalization, and then both the babies got RSV and are still recovering. And, can I just say I am THANKFUL for them being almost 6 months?! As the pediatrician put it, be thankful they are as old as they are, as if they were just a little younger this would have them hospitalized. They had little breathing masks and the worst cough and I am still not convinced poor little KJ doesn't have an ear infection. I am going to get him checked out tomorrow at the ENT. And, to top it all off, I have had a resurgence of horrible sciatic pain in my right hip and leg and have ended up at the orthopedic doctor, chiropracter, and physcial therapist getting that situation under control. Chasing after four little ones in extreme pain has not been easy on me mentally or physically. So, something else I am INCREDIBLY THANKFUL for this week is to not be in pain!! Such an answer to prayer! Well, that wraps up the last couple weeks here! And, below are some pictures of our last man standing!! Wishing you all a wonderful week, full of remembering all there is to be thankful for!! As I look at the four we have been blessed with, I marvel at all that has been given to us, despite how exhausting it can be day to day!! Happy Thanksgiving!