- Eating - YIKES these babies eat a LOT and I am having a harder time keeping up, but so far we are still on all on breastmilk, but dipping into that freezer supply daily! We will see how things go, but we may have to start supplementing a little formula before we start solids. I have mixed emotions about this, but am continually grateful we have gotten this far on breast milk and know any they get is better than none at all.
- Sleeping - They are doing fairly well, usually waking up one time a night to feed. We are giving them more milk during the day. I am so anxious for the day we can sleep through the night again, but know this is a phase and this, too, shall pass. Naps are still all over the place...usually one morning nap and one afternoon nap with a late afternoon snooze.
- Playing - These babies love music, happy faces, their brothers, the BUMBO and sunshine!! I have been trying to get them out daily for a walk around the neighborhood and they love the outdoors!! Hoping for some more cooler weather soon! And, I am grateful for how social they both seem to be!
Little Miss, who has stolen our hearts!!