Walking into the livestock expo!
Cade thinking he is a BIG boy in the stroller...insisting on riding in the stand-on area.
Looking at the baby livestock...seemed so fitting so the phase of life we are about to enter!
Baby pigs nursing from their mommy...
...and baby chicks who just hatched from the egg.
We even got to watch it happen!!! The boys were fascinated!
The mommy cow kissing her calf...
Colt with the chicks again!
And, Cade, into EVERYTHING these day!! Who knew a hand sanitizer dispenser could be so fascinating?!
Colt is fairly hesitant with the livestock, but not his brother!! Cade wanted to jump in and ride on the calf!
Colt enjoyed milking the "cow"!
And Cade was right behind him!
More milking!
And climbing through the cheese!
Me and my favorite boys!
And, I can't believe I am posting this picture of myself with the the size I am, but wanted to show Colt and Cade with Howdy, one of the rodeo mascots, who they just LOVED!
And, a HUGE thank you to Papa for being our escort to the rodeo this year!! We wouldn't have been able to do it without him! Here they are with the cow!
And, then we were off to the "farm"!
Watering the plants!
Climbing in the tractor...almost impossible to get a good picture these boys are such wiggle worms!
Exploring the "cornbox"...like a sandbox, but filled with corn kernels!
Cade loved it!
More cow milking,....
...barn exploring, ....
and puddle jumping! This boy is obsessed with puddles!
To end our fun outing, we let Colt do a first!! He rode on his first carnival rides!!! Cade was too small, and quite angry about it, and they require someone to ride with smaller children. I love carnival rides, but of course because I am pregnant, I cannot go on them!! My sweet dad, who absolutely despises any carnival ride and has a huge fear of them, was an AMAZING trooper since daddy wasn't able to join us because of work commitments. Papa didn't hesitate a second and acted so excited to go with Colt on the rides, even though deep inside I know he was not as thrilled!! It was special to see the two of them.Colt really had a blast on the bumpy monster truck....
....and flying elephants!
It was such a fun day and one I will cherish for many months to come!! I honestly didn't think I would make it to the rodeo this year being in my third trimester with twins and all the fears people (including doctors) put into you about staying off your feet, bedrest, etc. So, I didn't take it for granted that I got to participate and continue to soak up and savor every last day I have with my two most precious boys!!