Well, I don't really know if this last week has been a "down" week, but it has been an unstructured week between school being out and camps starting up for Colt next week. Here are some of the fun events we have been up to keeping BUSY BUSY!!! I don't know if the boys are tired but I am EXHAUSTED!
Winnie th Pooh Birthday Party for our church/school buddy Joshua!
Happy the Clown at the library, which Colt LOVED!!! Cade...maybe not so much! ;)
Zoo with our friends...this is everyone before we left - EXHAUSTED!! Cade loved the zoo, though!! It was his first time there since he was 8 weeks old!! It was really fun!
Monkey Joe's Bouncehouse! I didn't get any of the WILD times these boys had on the slides and bounce house mazes, but they loved riding the trucks in the arcade, too!! Cade stayed home for this event!
We have also been to the pool several times and to different frozen yogurt stores around the area just about every afternoon for a cool treat!! I am trying to soak up this time with the boys! They really enjoy each others company these days which is wonderful to see!!