- Teeth - None yet!! Who knew you could be a later teether than your brother!! But I absolutely adore your toothless grin! I wouldn't trade it for anything!
- Sleep - You are still an early bird, getting up between 4 and 5 am! Yes, and you are ready to PARTY that time of day! So, we get our runs in early and you coo, point, giggle, and wave to cars and passerbye's..and do like that it is usually light by the time we finish now!
- Persistence - This wraps you up in a nutshell - you are so determine, perserverant, and persistent and I have a hard time distracting you with new toys once you get your mind on what you want!!
- Words - Still "uh-oh" and "Colt" but you try to say a lot of other things....
- Reading - You LOVE books and just belly laugh your way through the Sandra Boynton ones!
- Trucks, cars, and anything with wheels you continue to love to push around and make associated sounds for! Love it!
- Cuddles and hugs - You can't get enough of these either!
- Walking - Not there yet...but getting closer by the day! YIKES! I know life will get even more interesting then!
- Waving - One of your favorite past times!
- Eating - You are a pureed kind of guy still. You like your milk, which you now take from a cup, and the squeezable baby foods. You also like goldfish and graham crackers and hate yogurt and vegetables. You seem to be a sweet eater and spit out anything you don't like.
- Colt - As much as you love him, you have developed a little bit of a fear of him running over you, stealing a toy from you, etc. You SCREAM mighty loud and Colt is working REALLY hard at being gentle with you. We will get there, boy!! I am so proud of how Colt is working to really be gentle, kind, and quieter with you. You are not a fan of when he screams in your face!
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Cade at 13 Months!
My little Cade-man, you are 13 months today!!! Wow, how time FLIES and I cannot believe how big you are getting. You are such a wonderful and handsome little boy and as some have told me, you might not be too many notches down from your brother! I have two SUPER active and vivacious little boys on my hands! As my mom tells me, they aren't "vanilla" kids! No, I think they are wild and wonderful Ben and Jerry flavors and I love it...well most of the time. So, to capture a little bit from this month!