Saturday, October 16, 2010

Around Town!

Colt and I just love going to all different parks around town! Today when daddy was out of town, we got to go to a really neat park in our buddy Haden's neighborhood! FUN!

It started with the boys "driving" the firetruck!

Then it was time for a snack! And, exploring up above (a.k.a. a TALL tree)!Can you see all the mud on this boy's face?
What a FULL mouth!
Climbing through the tunnels was a lot of fun, too!
And, Haden and Colt liked "touring" the big hippo, too!

I am so thankful Colt is blessed with such great buddies! He truly does just ADORE other kids! If we are at home just the two of us and Colt gets a bit fussy, I take him out and about with other kids and he chippers right up! He certainly is a social butterfly! It is so fun to see his personality come out more every day!