Friday, August 6, 2010

Last Week's Play Dates!

I am finally posting pics from last week's play dates! I was going to post last weekend, but then realized I had left my camera at my friend's house. (Mommy Brain!) She was SUPER kind and brought me my camera yesterday afternoon, so I am finally getting around to posting a couple pics!

Our buddy Seb turned 1 year old, so we got together with him to celebrate! Colt's favorite thing to do was to belly flop into Seb's cat's bed! :) He LOVES pillows! He actually loves them so much that we pulled out our dog bed and put it in the play room for him to belly flop on!

He had a lot of fun playing with Lina and the puzzles. Lina is one of the few girls in our play group. It seems like everyone has BOYS!!

And here is one of him with the birthday boy!

We also got to go out and visit our buddy Jude last week! It is so fun to watch him and Colt play together. Jude runs and Colt tries to catch him, but he just isn't quite fast enough crawling! They play peek-a-boo together and Colt will stop and wave at him from time to time. They also seem to understand each other's babbling, which is just so cute! I love hanging out with Jude and his mama because it helps me see what I have to look forward to in the coming months, as Jude is 7 months older than Colt.

Here the two boys are together. Colt has found his ears and nostrils and finds it fascinating to stick his fingers in both! It is quite unpleasant looking, but I guess is a normal phase to go through! Here is with Colt with Jude with his finger in his ear! The two boys kept wanting to switch sippy cups! I am learning at this age that the other guy's "stuff" is always better! :)

Colt also loved Jude's car. I had a hard time getting a picture because at this point he wanted to leap out of the car! But, he loved being pushed around and going "beep-beep." I am finding Colt is starting to love cars and trucks. Actually, I am a bit sad because I used to read him Goodnight Moon every night before bed. Well, now he has another night-night book called Bless Me with a car and truck in it and if I try to read Goodnight Moon he will point and grunt to the other book and when I make the car and truck sounds when I read it he giggles.