So today Colt and I embarked on another new adventure. We have been keeping super busy, as one of my goals for the new year was to get out of the house and do more things. Besides the new music class, we have been attending a weekly nursery rhyme time at the local library, and a baby and me exercise class at the YMCA. Today we did a free trial of Baby Define with my friend Sarah and her son
Haden. You probably remember
Haden from a while back when we went on a walk with him at the park. Boy have the boys grown! Baby Define is a combination of
Pilate's, weights, and ballet. You do all of this while you carry the baby in the Baby Bjorn - lots of fun and HARD work!! :) Colt is
almost always the most wild baby in the class squealing and smiling through the whole thing! But, despite how much energy he is to care for, he is the HAPPIEST baby!!! People continually ask me, "Is he ALWAYS this happy?" He also really enjoys being around the other children. I told Kevin I don't think he blinks when we attend these things because he is worried he is going to miss something if he does.
One other landmark - Colt is now audibly saying "dadadada" - and with the week Kevin has had, this happened at a GREAT time!! But, how come mama is with him ALL the time and he says dad's name first?! No fair! ;) Just kidding! I will see if I can get it on tape/video soon.
Ok, here some pics from Baby Define!!
Such a serious look! This doesn't happen much!

Here is Sarah and Haden!

And the two sweet boys together!